Tuesday, November 07, 2006
CNN projects Montana passes minimum wage initiative
(CNN) -- CNN projects that voters in Montana have approved a ballot measure that will legally raise the minimum wage. It would raise the minimum wage to $6.15 per hour or the federal minimum wage, whichever is higher.
Montana is the third state tonight to adopt a similar ballot measure. Earlier, voters in Ohio and Missouri approved mandated minimum wage increases.
Full Montana results
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Lieberman awaiting Lamont concession
• Lieberman wins, but will Democrats embrace him
• Exit polls: Cardin wins among blacks, Steele among...
• Rhode Island GOP Sen. defeated despite 63% approva...
• Exit polls: Sen. Menendez projected to win even as...
• CNN projects GOP incumbent Lott to win Miss. Senat...
• CNN projects: Oklahoma, S. Carolina, Kansas incumb...
• Dems pick-up second seat in Indiana, CNN projects
• White House: Bush staying up past his bedtime
• CNN projects Democrat wins Maryland governor