Tuesday, November 07, 2006
CNN projects: Incumbent Democratic governors win in Penn., Michigan
(CNN) -- CNN projects that Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, the Democratic incumbent, will defeat Republican Dick DeVos.
CNN projects that incumbent Democratic Gov. Ed Rendell will win re-election in Pennsylvania, defeating Republican Lynn Swan, a former ABC Sports television analyst and NFL football star.
Full Michigan results
Full Pennsylvania results
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Casey to oust Santorum in Penn. Senate race, CNN p...
• Perdue projected to remain Georgia governor
• CNN projects Democratic Senate pickup in Ohio
• McCaskill, Talent set for long night in Missouri
• Greenfield: Fate of Penn. House seats could be cri...
• CNN projects; Menendez to beat Kean in New Jersey ...
• CNN projects: Missouri voters OK minimum wage hike...
• Democratic House challenger projected to win in In...
• Dispatch from Duckworth headquarters in Illinois
• Maryland governor's campaign: Fliers no 'dirty tri...