Monday, November 06, 2006
Bradley leads Shea-Porter in NH-01
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Republican Rep. Jeb Bradley has a double-digit lead over Democratic challenger Carol Shea-Porter in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District.
Polling Dates: November 1-4, 2006
Sample Size: 337 Likely Voters
Margin of Error: +/-5.3%
--CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Hodes has the edge over Bass in NH-02
• Vice president to hunt on Election Day
• Menendez has the edge over Kean
• Lieberman leads Lamont in Connecticut
• Iraq helps election winds favor Democrats, analyst...
• On the campaign trail with potential 08er's
• Allen to deliver third primetime address on electi...
• Bush stumps for absent candidate as poll shows rec...
• Parties work to turn out voters
• Voters could toss out Gingrich disciples