Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Ahead on CNN
6 p.m. ET, Lou Dobbs Tonight
-Warren Stewart of VoteTrustUSA will assess reported voting problems at polls across the country.
7 p.m. ET-12 a.m. ET, Special Coverage: America Votes 2006
-Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Paula Zahn, and Lou Dobbs will report on the incoming election returns and interview the winners and losers.
12 a.m. ET-2 a.m. ET, Special Edition of Larry King Live
Larry will interview key players and strategists from both parties to assess the 2006 midterm elections results. Among his guests:
-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois
-Florida state GOP Rep. Joe Negron, running for former GOP Rep. Mark Foley's seat
-Tim Mahoney, Democratic congressional candidate in Foley's former district
-GOP Rep. Katherine Harris, running for senate against Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Flordia
-Former Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie
-Former Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe
-Democratic New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
-Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain
-California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer
-California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein
-Jim Bohannon, radio talk show host
-Political commentator David Gergen
-Amy Holmes, GOP strategist
-Arianna Huffington, founder and editor of huffingtonpost.com
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Pelosi 'likes' speaker title
• Crashed laptops lead to long lines in Denver
• GOP Slogan: 'Punch Foley for Negron'
• Sources: Turnout in Virginia may reach historic le...
• Iraq, integrity dominate New Jersey Senate race
• Turnout 'very heavy' in Montana
• Missouri's secretary of state asked for photo ID t...
• Senate race dominates for Tenn. voters
• In divided state legislatures, Dems scramble to ga...
• FBI looking into allegations of deceptive calls to...