Friday, October 06, 2006
Three points separate Missouri senate candidates
From CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) - Democratic senate candidate Claire McCaskill has a three-point lead over Republican Sen. Jim Talent among likely voters in Missouri, though it is within the poll's 5 percent margin of error, according to the latest USA Today/Gallup Poll. McCaskill leads Talent by 5 points among registered voters.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Cardin has a 15-point lead among likely voters in ...
• AP: Warner Focuses on His Bipartisan Skills
• AP: Study shows primary voter turnout hits a low
• Bayh's road to White House begins in Indiana
• This weekend on CNN's This Week at War
• This week on CNN's Reliable Sources
• AP: Al Gore Keynote Speaker at Dutch Summit
• Biden to stump for candidates in the Bluegrass Sta...
• Job growth slows
• AFL-CIO plans get-out-the-vote campaign this weeke...