Monday, October 23, 2006
Shaw has edge over Klein
WASHINGTON (CNN)--Rep. Clay Shaw (R) has a 5-point edge over Democratic challenger Ron Klein in the race for Florida’s 22nd Congressional District seat. The poll was conducted by Research 2000/Sun-Sentinel on October 16 through October 19, 2006.
--CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Crist and Davis in a dead heat for the Florida gov...
• RNC Web ad: Here cometh the taxman
• Biden to assess Iraq developments
• GOP shuns its immigration hardline candidate in Ar...
• GOP strategist: Sen. Kennedy can only lose 'in biz...
• Heavyweight Sens. Clinton, McCain stump for N.J. h...
• Rural voters could tip critical Missouri Senate ra...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• GOP losses could spark partisan warfare
• Senate: campaign cash