Friday, October 06, 2006
Menendez has slight advantage over Kean in New Jersey senate contest
From CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez has a slight edge over Republican nominee Tom Kean in the New Jersey senate race, according to a poll from USA Today/Gallup. Menendez has a 3-point advantage over Kean among likely voters and a 5-point advantage among registered voters.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Three points separate Missouri senate candidates
• Cardin has a 15-point lead among likely voters in ...
• AP: Warner Focuses on His Bipartisan Skills
• AP: Study shows primary voter turnout hits a low
• Bayh's road to White House begins in Indiana
• This weekend on CNN's This Week at War
• This week on CNN's Reliable Sources
• AP: Al Gore Keynote Speaker at Dutch Summit
• Biden to stump for candidates in the Bluegrass Sta...
• Job growth slows