Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Kolbe statement expected shortly
From CNN Correspondent Dana Bash
WASHINGTON (CNN) --Rep. Jim Kolbe, R-Arizona, the congressman who received a complaint about former Rep. Foley as early as 2000, is expected to release a statement within the hour.
Check back with the Ticker for details when the statement is released.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Ex-House clerk raised early alarms about Foley, so...
• Laura Bush back on the campaign trail
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• Bush mixes policy and politics this week
• Ad of the Day
• Poll: Majority think Hastert should resign
• Foley scandal playing in Shaw/Klein contest
• Ahead on CNN today
• AP: N.M. Gov.'s Critics Fault His Ambition
• Biden to spend a month talking about his plan for ...