Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Crist leads Davis in Florida governor's race
From CNN Researcher Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In a new poll from Quinnipiac University on the Florida governor's race, Republican Attorney General Charlie Crist is leading U.S. Rep. Jim Davis, D-Florida, by 10 percentage points among likely voters. The poll was conducted from October 3 through October 8, 2006.
Crist (R) 53%
Davis (D) 43%
Sample Size: 783 likely voters
Margin of Error: +/-3.5
Crist (R) 50%
Davis (D) 39%
Sample Size: 968 Register Voters
Margin of Error: +/- 3.2 %
For CNN's coverage of key races, check out America Votes 2006
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Fordham to appear Thursday before House ethics com...
• Reynolds laying low after televised apology for Fo...
• Trandahl will cooperate with Foley investigation, ...
• McCain vs. Clinton--Sign of what's to come?
• Trandahl expected to break silence on Foley scanda...
• Hastert will dismiss any staff involved in cover-u...
• Rep. Kolbe denies personally confronting Foley ove...
• Giuliani heading to New Hampshire this week
• AP: Tenn. Republicans Praise Ford's Campaign
• AP: Allen, Webb Spar in Final TV Debate