Friday, October 06, 2006
Cardin has a 15-point lead among likely voters in Maryland senate race
From CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) -According to the latest USA Today/ Gallup Poll, Maryland Democratic senate candidate Ben Cardin is ahead of Republican Lt. Gov. Michael Steele among both registered and likely voters. Cardin has a 15-point lead among likely voters and a 12-point lead among registered voters. Both results are outside the margin of error.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• AP: Warner Focuses on His Bipartisan Skills
• AP: Study shows primary voter turnout hits a low
• Bayh's road to White House begins in Indiana
• This weekend on CNN's This Week at War
• This week on CNN's Reliable Sources
• AP: Al Gore Keynote Speaker at Dutch Summit
• Biden to stump for candidates in the Bluegrass Sta...
• Job growth slows
• AFL-CIO plans get-out-the-vote campaign this weeke...
• Palm Beach Post: Elections chiefs won't send notic...