Sunday, October 08, 2006
AP: Allen Didn't Disclose Stock Options
RICHMOND, Va. -- For the past five years, Sen. George Allen, has failed to tell Congress about stock options he got for his work as a director of a high-tech company. The Virginia Republican also asked the Army to help another business that gave him similar options.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Kingston expresses support for Hastert
• AP: GOP Lawmakers Seek to Defend Hastert
• AP: Mo. Candidates Debate Foley, Iraq War
• Stephanopoulos corrects Putnam on Lewinsky scandal...
• Emanuel denies prior knowledge of Foley's contacts...
• Putnam argues GOP leadership acted swiftly on Fole...
• The CNN Political Ticker AM, Sunday, Oct. 8, 2006
• GOP campaign leader sorry over Foley scandal; blam...
• AP: Schwarzenegger Holds Lead Before Debate
• Reynolds tells constituents he's sorry for Foley s...