Friday, October 06, 2006
Allen and Webb neck and neck in Virginia senate race
From CNN Political Researcher Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) - Virginia Sen. George Allen has a 3-point lead over Democratic candidate Jim Webb among likely voters and a 6-point edge among registered voters according to a new poll from USA Today/Gallup.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Ford and Corker in tight race in Tennessee
• Incumbent Chafee behind significantly in Rhode Isl...
• Menendez has slight advantage over Kean in New Jer...
• Three points separate Missouri senate candidates
• Cardin has a 15-point lead among likely voters in ...
• AP: Warner Focuses on His Bipartisan Skills
• AP: Study shows primary voter turnout hits a low
• Bayh's road to White House begins in Indiana
• This weekend on CNN's This Week at War
• This week on CNN's Reliable Sources