Monday, October 09, 2006
Ahead on CNN today
4 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Democratic Strategist Donna Brazile and Bay Buchanan, chairperson of Team America PAC, will weigh in on the latest reports that Rep. Jim Kolbe, R-Arizona, warned former Rep. Mark Foley, R-Florida, about his inappropriate behavior toward House pages in 2000. The two will also discuss the political ramifications of North Korea's reported nuclear test.
-Gov. Bill Richardson, D-New Mexico, a former U.N. ambassador who has met with North Korean diplomats in the past, will discuss North Korea's latest act of provocation.
5 p.m. ET, The Situation Room
-Former Defense Secretary William Cohen joins Wolf to explain the implications of North Korea's reported nuclear test.
10 p.m. ET, Anderson Cooper 360
-CNN's Mike Chinoy, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and the Atlantic Monthly's Robert Kaplan join John Roberts for a roundtable discussion on North Korea's nuclear ambitions.
-Time Magazine's Richard Stengel will discuss the latest developments in the Foley/House page scandal.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• AP: N.M. Gov.'s Critics Fault His Ambition
• Biden to spend a month talking about his plan for ...
• AP: Howard Dean Talks Up Democrats in Maine
• McCain forming veterans group in New Hampshire
• Another conservative editorial page calls for Hast...
• Pelosi calls for new approach to North Korea
• Hastert calls for decisive action at U.N.
• Gore back on the political airwaves
• McCain adds Bush-Cheney fundraiser to PAC
• Bush condemns N. Korea claim of nuclear tests; cal...