Monday, October 09, 2006
Ad of the Day
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Today, we look at Rep. Tom Reynolds, R-New York, campaign ads that he released over the weekend. The chairman of the National Republican Congresssional Committee apologized for not catching then-Rep. Mark Foley, R-Florida, in alleged lies about his Internet exchanges with teen pages.
"I trusted that others had investigated. Looking back, more should have been done, and for that, I'm sorry," Reynolds said.
View ads here
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Poll: Majority think Hastert should resign
• Foley scandal playing in Shaw/Klein contest
• Ahead on CNN today
• AP: N.M. Gov.'s Critics Fault His Ambition
• Biden to spend a month talking about his plan for ...
• AP: Howard Dean Talks Up Democrats in Maine
• McCain forming veterans group in New Hampshire
• Another conservative editorial page calls for Hast...
• Pelosi calls for new approach to North Korea
• Hastert calls for decisive action at U.N.