Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Rep. Castle released from the hospital
From CNN's Dana Bash
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Congressman Mike Castle, the Delaware Republican who suffered a minor stroke on Saturday, was released from the Christiana Care Hospital in Stanton, Delaware, this evening.
"I am very happy to be going home," Castle said in a prepared statement. "I am not a very good patient, so it will be good to be home and get some rest."
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• House okays Bush-backed anti-terror measure
• Bush raises $1.1 Million in Tennessee
• AP: Giuliani comes to Clinton's defense over terro...
• GOP picks Minneapolis-St. Paul to host 2008 presid...
• MySpace: Your vote
• Hamid Karzai gives exclusive interview to Wolf Bli...
• President Clinton calls on Democrats to end GOP's ...
• CIA leak probe so far cost almost $1.5 million
• Bush to huddle with Senate Republicans on Thursday...
• Snow explains decision to raise money for GOP