Thursday, September 28, 2006
Lieberman leads Lamont by 10 in latest Connecticut Senate poll
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The latest U.S. Senate poll from Connecticut, conducted by Quinnipiac University:
Lieberman (D) 49% (running an independent bid for reelection)
Lamont (D) 39% (Democratic Party nominee)
Schlesinger (R) 5%
Quinnipiac University, Sept. 21-25, 2006
Sample size: 1,181 likely voters
Margin of error of +/- 2.9 percentage points
Full poll results
Full story: Lieberman challenger struggles to close gap
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• CNN Political Ticker AM
• HP leaders to express regrets to House
• AP: Schlesinger Seeks Exposure in Conn. Race
• AP: Clinton Opponent Deplores Bush Criticism
• Quarreling Afghan, Pakistani leaders join Bush for...
• AP: Carter, U.S. in more danger of terrorism
• New York candidate target of eavesdropping probe
• Dinner at the White House: What's on the menu?
• Rep. Castle released from the hospital
• House okays Bush-backed anti-terror measure