Thursday, September 28, 2006
Gerlach ahead but under 50 in tight PA-06 race
From CNN's Robert Yoon
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The latest Keystone Poll from Pennsylvania's hotly contested 6th Congressional District, conducted September 20-25 by Franklin and Marshall College:
Rep. Jim Gerlach (R) 45%
Lois Murphy (D) 38%
Do not know 17%
Sample size: 431 registered voters
Margin of error: +/- 4.7%
For full poll results, including how Senate candidates Rick Santorum and Bob Casey are faring in this important district, click here.
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Senate to consider bill on detainee interrogations...
• Indicted ex-Cheney aide fights for classified Whit...
• CNN Poll: Americans feeling better about the econo...
• McCain vouches for Allen in TV spot
• Pataki set to open up offices in two key '08 state...
• GOP Convention: Location, Location, Location?
• Lieberman leads Lamont by 10 in latest Connecticut...
• CNN Political Ticker AM
• HP leaders to express regrets to House
• AP: Schlesinger Seeks Exposure in Conn. Race