Friday, September 29, 2006
FL law: Foley's name must stay on the ballot
From CNN's Xuan Thai
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The following summarizes Florida election law on the resignation of members of Congress before a general election:
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Latest fundraising totals for FL-16
• GOP leaders support Foley's resignation
• Rep. Foley statement on resigning from Congress
• Quick Facts on Rep. Mark Foley and FL-16
• Rep. Foley resigns from Congress effectively immed...
• Congressional fundraising deadline looms
• Who's ahead on CNN?
• Cleland touts the South's patriotism on campaign t...
• State Department: Rice-Rumsfeld relationship 'very...
• Allen introduces bill to help black farmers