Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Dinner at the White House: What's on the menu?
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House has just released the menu for President Bush's dinner with Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf.
Sunchoke Soup with Feta Triangles
Leek and Celery Heart Fondue
Spicy Sea Bass with Stuffed CatalanTomatoes Grilled Fennel and Shallot jus
Salad of Endive, Radicchio, and Chicory
Pomegranate Lemon Dressing
Pumpkin Cake with Vanilla Sauce
Caramel Ice Cream
About the CNN Political TickerThe CNN Political Ticker provides the latest political news.
To sign up for our twice daily Ticker emails, visit CNN.com member services page. If you do not have a CNN.com account, you can register here.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or news tips, drop us a line here.
NEW IN THE TICKER• Rep. Castle released from the hospital
• House okays Bush-backed anti-terror measure
• Bush raises $1.1 Million in Tennessee
• AP: Giuliani comes to Clinton's defense over terro...
• GOP picks Minneapolis-St. Paul to host 2008 presid...
• MySpace: Your vote
• Hamid Karzai gives exclusive interview to Wolf Bli...
• President Clinton calls on Democrats to end GOP's ...
• CIA leak probe so far cost almost $1.5 million
• Bush to huddle with Senate Republicans on Thursday...