Thursday, March 01, 2007
STDs and the single girl (and guy)!
CNN Medical Correspondent Elizabeth Cohen and I have been impressed with all the response we've received regarding our story on dating with a sexually transmitted disease (STD). (Full Story)
So many people have commented on Jennifer's bravery and the fact that by telling her story, they no longer feel alone. It is our hope that her honesty will lead to an authentic and substantive conversation about STD's and dating (Watch Video)
We've also received a few emails saying there is much more to discuss. We agree, but unfortunately, there is only so much time on TV.
That's the great thing about the internet. We open the forum to you. .... What is it like to live .. to date ... with a STD?
ABOUT THE BLOGGet a behind-the-scenes look at the latest stories from CNN's chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and the CNN Medical Unit producers. They'll share news and views on health and medical trends -- info that will help you take better care of yourself and the people you love.
PREVIOUS POSTS• Stinky vegetable stinks at lowering cholesterol
• Tackling cancer with a vaccine is a good thing, ri...
• Going after the Girl Scouts
• Air that you can see, smell and taste
• Don't let fear keep you from donating
• A note on autism
• 100 Black Men take on the challenge
• Who's leading the charge on food outbreaks?
• Behind the veil of autism
• Just plane scared of flying...