Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Linda Smith (R) of Vancouver
Challenger - Current House Member
- Born: July 16, 1950, La Junta, Colo.
- Education: Hudson's Bay H.S.,
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Tax preparation centers
manager; tax consultant.
- Family: Husband, Vern; two children.
- Religion: Assembly of God.
- Political Career: Wash. House,
1983-87; Wash. Senate, 1987-95.
- Campaign Address:Committee to elect Linda Smith, P.O.
Box 65117, Vancouver, WA 98665
- Telephone:(888) 571-3606
- Fax:(360) 571-3609
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: www.lindasmith.com