Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
George W. Bush (R) of Dallas
Incumbent - elected 1994
- Born: July 6, 1946, place not reported.
- Education: Yale U., B.A.; Harvard U.,
- Military Service: Tex. Air National
- Occupation: Baseball team executive;
oil and gas company executive.
- Family: Wife, Laura Welch; two children.
- Religion: Methodist.
- Political Career: Republican
nominee for U.S. House, 1978.
- Campaign Address: 504 Lavaca Suite 1010, Austin, TX 78701
- Telephone: (512) 472-2874
- Fax: (512) 322-9896
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.