Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Frank Keating (R) of Oklahoma City
Incumbent - elected 1994
- Born: February 10, 1944, St. Louis, Mo.
- Education: Georgetown U., A.B., 1966;
U. of Oklahoma, J.D., 1969.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Lawyer.
- Family: Wife, Cathy; three children.
- Religion: Roman Catholic.
- Political Career: Okla. House,
1972-74; Okla. Senate, 1974-81; U.S. attorney
for Northern District of Oklahoma, 1981-84;
Republican nominee for U.S. House, 1984;
assistant secretary of the Treasury, 1985-88;
associate attorney general, 1988-89; acting
deputy secretary of the Department of Housing
and Urban Development, 1989-93.
- Campaign Address: Not reported.
- Telephone: Not reported.
- Fax: Not reported.
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.