Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Elizabeth Kelley (D) of Mayfield Heights
- Born: July 23, 1964, Spokane, Wash.
- Education: Mills College, B.A., 1986;
U. of Chicago, M.A., 1987; Case Western Reserve U., J.D.,
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Lawyer; part-time college
instructor; campaign aide; college admissions employee.
- Family: Single.
- Religion: Roman Catholic.
- Political Career: Sought
Democratic nomination for U.S. House, 1996;
Cuyahoga County Democratic Party Executive
- Campaign Address: Not reported.
- Telephone: Not reported.
- Fax: Not reported.
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.