Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Ralph Regula (R) of Navarre
Incumbent - elected 1972
- Born: December 3, 1924, Beach City.
- Education: Mount Union College, B.A.,
1946-48; William McKinley School of Law, LL.B., 1952.
- Military Service: Navy, 1944-46.
- Occupation: Lawyer; businessman.
- Family: Wife, Mary Rogusky; three children.
- Religion: Episcopalian.
- Political Career: Ohio Board
of Education, 1960-64; Ohio House, 1965-67; Ohio
- Campaign Address: Not reported.
- Telephone: Not reported.
- Fax: Not reported.
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.