Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Tony P. Hall (D) of Dayton
Incumbent - elected 1978
- Born: January 16, 1942, Dayton.
- Education: Denison U., A.B., 1964.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Real estate broker.
- Family: Wife, Janet; one child.
- Religion: Presbyterian.
- Political Career: Ohio House,
1969-73; Ohio Senate, 1973-79; Democratic
nominee for Ohio secretary of state, 1974.
- Campaign Address: Not reported.
- Telephone: Not reported.
- Fax: Not reported.
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.