Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Robert A. Taft, II (R) of Hilliard
- Born: January 8, 1942, Boston, Mass.
- Education: Yale U., B.A., 1963;
Princeton U., M.A., 1967; U. of Cincinnati, J.D., 1976.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: State budget officer; U.S.
State Department employee.
- Family: Wife, Hope; two children.
- Religion: Methodist.
- Political Career: Ohio House,
1976-81; Hamilton County Commissioner, 1981-91;
Ohio secretary of state, 1991-present.
- Campaign Address: 30 E. Broad St. 14th Floor, Columbus,
- Telephone: (614) 221-8238;
- Fax: (614) 644-0649
- E-mail: None reported.
- Web: None reported.