Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Angus King (I) of Brunswick
Incumbent - elected 1994
- Born: March 31, 1944, Alexandria, Va.
- Education: Dartmouth College, A.B.,
1966; U. of Virginia, J.D., 1969.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Energy conservation company
owner; television program host; alternative energy
company executive; lawyer; congressional aide.
- Family: Wife, Mary J. Herman; four children.
- Religion: Episcopalian.
- Political Career: No previous
- Campaign Address: P.O. Box 633, Brunswick, ME 04011
- Telephone: (207) 729-1188
- Fax: (207) 725-6104
- E-mail: None reported.
- Web: None reported.