Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Ray LaHood (R) of Peoria
Incumbent - elected 1994
- Born: December 6, 1945, Peoria.
- Education: Spoon River Community
College, 1963-65; Bradley U., B.S., 1971.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Congressional aide;
teacher; youth bureau director; urban planning commission
- Family: Wife, Kathleen; four children.
- Religion: Roman Catholic.
- Political Career: Ill. House,
1982-83; defeated for reelection to Ill. House,
- Campaign Address: Friends of
Ray LaHood, 3311 North Sterling
Suite 10, Peoria, IL 61604
- Telephone:(309) 682-0061
- Fax:(309) 682-0321
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.