Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Mark Baker (R) of Quincy
- Born: February 21, 1959, Hannibal, Mo.
- Education: U. of Missouri, B.A., 1981.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Television newscaster.
- Family: Wife, Jacqueline Christine; two children.
- Religion: Methodist.
- Political Career: Republican
nominee for U.S. House, 1996.
- Campaign Address: 46 Lincoln Hill Southwest, Quincy, IL
- Telephone:(217) 224-2517
- Fax: Not reported.
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.