Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Robert Marshall (R) of Burr Ridge
- Born: March 2, 1943, Dayton, Ohio
- Education: Oberlin College, 1961-64;
Harvard U., M.D., 1964-68; U. of Maryland, 1971; Kent U.,
- Military Service: Army, 1970-72.
- Occupation: Physician.
- Family: Wife, Susan; four children.
- Religion: Church of Christ.
- Political Career: Burr Ridge
Board of Trustees, 1989-93; sought Republican
nomination for Govenor, 1990; sought Republican
nomination for U.S. House, 1990; sought
Republican nomination for Ill. Senate, 1992;
sought Republican nomination for U.S. Senate,
- Campaign Address: 3304 Grove Ave., Berwyn, IL 60402
- Telephone:(708) 795-1655
- Fax:(708) 795-1664
- E-mail: Not reported.
- Web: Not reported.