Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly
Gail Schoettler (D) of Parker
- Born: October 21, 1943, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Education: Stanford U., B.A., 1965; U.
of California, Santa Barbara, M.A., 1967, Ph.D., 1975.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Community activist.
- Family: Husband, Donald Stevens; five children.
- Religion: Episcopalian.
- Political Career: Douglas
County Board of Education, 1979-87; Colo.
director of personnel, 1983-86; Colo. treasurer,
1987-94; Colo. lieutenant governor,