This weekend's show
"I'm the de facto head of the Republican party." Who knew that one short sentence could start so many hours of cable news conversation? And who knows what "de facto" means? This week, D.L. looks deeper into who is really running the Republican Party with Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul...prepares for any and every emergency with financial expert Lynette Khalfani-Cox and unlikely survivalist Neil Strauss...and looks at Hollywood's enlightened portrayals of Middle Easterners with TV's Jamie Farr, when D.L. Hughley Breaks the News this weekend.
About the Show
As D.L. Hughley says about his new show “D.L. Hughley Breaks the News,” "This ain't your daddy's CNN." Each week Hughley talks to a wide spectrum of newsmakers, pundits and ordinary people about what's going on in the world. Offering the unique perspective of one of the Original Kings of Comedy, who also happens to be a news junkie, the show is always funny, often provocative and never dull.
More about D.L.
D.L.'s CNN bio
D.L.’s upcoming tour dates:
• March 6-8: Improv, Pittsburgh, PA
• March 13-15: Funny Bone, Hartford, CT
• March 19-22: Caroline’s, New York, NY
• March 31: Washington Speakers Bureau, Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
• April 3-5: Improv, West Palm Beach, FL
• April 10-11: Comedy Off Broadway, Lexington, KY
• April 17-18: Comedy Works South, Greenwood Village, CO
• April 24-26: Improv, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• May 1-3: Improv, Ontario, CA
• May 8-10: Improv, Louisville, KY