List Of Executives On Brown Trip
Defense Department sources said there were 27 passengers, plus crew, on Commerce Secretary Ron Brown's ill-fated aircraft.
Here, according to the Associated Press, is a list of the executives who had been planning to accompany Brown on his visit to Bosnia and Croatia, and their status, if known.
NOT ON BROWN'S PLANE, COMPANIES SAY:
- Ronald B. Woodard, president, Boeing Commercial Airplane Group, Renton, Wash.
- Joseph W. Sutton, president, Enron Development Corp, Houston
- Alfred Checchi, co-chairman, Northwest Airlines
CANCELED TRIP AT LAST MOMENT:
- Daniel R. Bannister, president and chief executive officer of
DynCorp, Reston, Va.
- Donald Terner, president Bridge Housing Corp., San Francisco,
- Robert E. Donovan, president and chief executive officer ABB
Inc., Norwalk, Conn.
- Claudio Elia, chairman and chief executive officer of Air &
Water Technologies Corp., Somerville, N.J.
- Stuart Tholan, president Bechtel-Europe/Africa/Middle
East/Southwest Asia in San Francisco, Calif.
- John A. Scoville, chairman Harza Engineering Co., Chicago.
- Leonard Pieroni, chairman and chief executive officer, Parsons
Corp., Pasadena, Calif.
- Barry L. Conrad, chairman and chief executive officer of
Barrington Group, Miami.
- Paul Cushman III, chairman and chief executive officer Riggs
International Banking Corp., Washington.
- Walter Murphy, senior vice president, AT&T Submarine Systems
Inc., Morristown, N.J.
- Robert A. Whittaker, chairman and chief executive officer,
Foster Wheeler Energy International, Clifton, N.J.
- Frank Maier, president, Ensearch International Ltd., Dallas.
- David Ford, president and chief executive officer, InterGuard
Corp. of Guardian International, Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Frank Maier, Ensearch International Corp.
- Walter Murphy, AT&T Submarine Systems
- Robert Whittaker, Foster Wheeler Energy International
- Capt. Ashley Davis, pilot
- Capt. Tim Schafer, pilot
- SSgt. Gerald Aldrich, flight mechanic
- SSgt. Robert Farrington Jr., steward
- TSgt. Cheryl Turnage, steward
- TSgt. Shelly Kelly, steward