- Andrew McCabe assumed the position of acting director last week
- Each of the candidates interviewed at the Department of Justice over the weekend
Washington (CNN)The Trump administration is moving quickly to select the next director of the FBI after interviewing several candidates over the weekend.
- Alice Fisher, a partner at Latham & Watkins in Washington;
- Adam Lee, FBI special agent-in-charge, Richmond, Virginia;
- Andrew McCabe, acting FBI director;
- Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas;
- Judge Henry Hudson, United States district judge of the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia;
- Judge Michael Garcia, a court of appeals judge in New York state
- Fran Townsend, former Homeland Security adviser to President George W. Bush
- Mike Rogers, former congressman and FBI special agent.