(CNN)Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper have now filled in some key pieces of the sprawling puzzle presented by the Russia investigations.
1. Yates delivered a forceful argument to the White House that then-national security adviser Michael Flynn could be blackmailed by the Russians
- Why did it matter to the Justice Department if Flynn lied to Vice President Mike Pence?
- What criminal statutes did Flynn potentially violate?
- Would taking action against Flynn immediately interfere with the FBI's investigation?
- Could he see the underlying evidence collected in Flynn's interview?