- Ivanka Trump released a book this week
- Reviewers have panned it
Washington (CNN)It's only been two days since its debut, but already reviews for Ivanka Trump's latest book, "Women Who Work: Redefining the Rules for Success," are in.
- "Witlessly derivative," said The New York Times' Jennifer Senior.
- "A grab-bag of generic work-life advice," wrote Emily Peck of HuffPost.
- "It is really vapid," is the opinion of Slate's Michelle Goldberg.
- "Trump's lack of awareness, plus a habit of skimming from her sources, often results in spectacularly misapplied quotations," said NPR's Annalisa Quinn.