- Trump is approaching his first 100 days in office
- He traveled to Wisconsin Tuesday
(CNN)As President Donald Trump approaches his first 100 days in office, the White House clearly wants to add to the President's short list of accomplishments and highlight the populist "America First" rhetoric that has been his strength.
- On NAFTA, every indication is that the trade deal that Trump continues to rail against is here to stay and that whatever changes are made will likely be minimal.
- The attempt to repeal and replace health care repeal is stalled indefinitely, with no sign of progress in the House, let alone the Senate.
- Ditto tax reform.
- Also, there is no sign that infrastructure is coming fast, or at all.