- The tablets contain inconsistent amounts of belladonna alkaloids that may differ with labels
- The recalled products were previously linked to the deaths of 10 children
(CNN)Any remaining Hyland's homeopathic teething products are now being removed from store shelves under a major recall.
To request a refund for a Hyland's teething product, the company says customers can call 1-800-991-3376.
- Try gently rubbing or massaging the gums with one of your fingers.
- Teething rings can be helpful, but they should be made of firm rubber.
- Pain relievers that you rub on the gums are not recommended since they wash out of the baby's mouth within minutes.
- If your child seems unusually irritable or has a fever, consult your pediatrician.
- Avoid teething tablets that contain belladonna and gels with benzocaine.