- Russian warship is en route to logistics depot in Syria
- US investigating whether Russia was complicit in chemical attack on Syrian civilians
- Syrian air force resumes flights from base that US attacked
(CNN)New airstrikes targeted a town in Syria that was hit by a chemical attack earlier this week, activists said, less than a day after the US bombarded a Syrian air base to "send a message" to the Assad regime.
- The Syrian air force resumed flight operations at the base the US struck Friday.
- Pentagon investigating possible Russian involvement in chemical attack that prompted US strike.
- US officials say about 20 planes were destroyed in Friday's attack on the Shayrat base.
- US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley tells United Nations the United States is "prepared to do more."
- Russia says United States has no proof chemical weapons were used Tuesday.