- "This is not true," Kremlin spokesman says of US allegations
- Attack killed at least 80 people and injured dozens
(CNN)The US is investigating whether Russia was involved in the chemical attack in Syria that prompted President Donald Trump to launch the first direct military assault against the Assad regime.
- Pentagon probing possible Russia involvement in attack
- Syrian airbase suffers "extensive damage" in strike.
- Nikki Haley to UN: US 'prepared to do more' in Syria
- Trump acted after dozens killed in chemical attack on Tuesday.
- Western allies offer strong backing, saying the gas attack cannot go unpunished.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said US strike violated international law.