- A 3-year-old died Saturday after a recharging hoverboard caught fire in her house
- The blaze sent six people to the hospital
- It is believed to be the first death related to a fire from a self-balancing scooter
(CNN)A 3-year-old girl died over the weekend in a fire ignited by a recharging self-balancing scooter in her Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, home. Her death is believed to be the first in the nation to result from a blaze caused by the battery operated toy, some of which have previously been recalled due to their potential fire hazard.