- Threatening voices can be male or female, Jewish community centers say
- Some calls were automated, others were made by a real person, those who received them say
(CNN)Some of the voices making the bomb threats were muffled and distorted. Others were automated.
- Over 100 bomb threats have been received across 33 US states and 2 Canadian provinces
- Law enforcement sources say they think many of the threats originated overseas.
- The FBI and the Justice Department are investigating whether civil rights have been violated
- Trump mentioned the bomb threats in his speech Tuesday, but did not outline a plan to stop them