- Protests continue at airports around US over executive order
- Demonstrations also held at White House, Boston's Copley Square and Battery Park in New York
(CNN)America's major airports became ground zero Sunday for a second consecutive day of protests against President Donald Trump's new immigration policies.
- What we know so far
- What it's like in the 7 impacted countries
- How the countries were chosen
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Is the ban legal?
- These are the people directly impacted
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents
Airports make room