- Judge grants stay for valid visa-holders to remain in US
- Among those held at JFK were two Iraqis with ties to US military
Does the travel ban affect you, your friends or loved ones? We want to hear your stories. Tag #CNNiReport on social or use WhatsApp +44 7435 939 154 to share stories.
(CNN)The US Department of Homeland Security said on Sunday it will comply with judicial orders not to deport detained travelers affected by President Donald Trump's seismic move to ban more than 130 million people from entering the United States.
Trump order blocked
Lawsuit is first challenge to executive order
Released under special circumstances
'The executive order is unlawful'
- 134 million banned from US
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Legal battle begins
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents