(CNN)Amid the confusion over President Donald Trump's executive order limiting immigration, immigrants -- those living in the United States and those wanting to travel here -- are understandably worried. Here are some things you need to know:
How do I know if it affects me?
What can I do to protect myself?
What if I have an emergency and I have to travel?
What if I am already abroad and need to travel back to the US?
What if I'm a naturalized US citizen?
Can my relatives fly back with me if I'm a citizen?
What if I have family or friends who were waiting to resettle to the US as refugees?
What else do I need to know?
- 218 million banned from US
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Legal battle begins
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents