- Dallal fled ISIS but can't see her husband in the United States
- Susan, an Iraqi-American, worries for relatives seeking US asylum
- Mohammed Al Rawi's father was turned back while en route from Baghdad
Does the travel ban affect you, your friends or loved ones? We want to hear your stories. Tag #CNNiReport on social or use WhatsApp +44 7435 939 154 to share stories.
(CNN)A Yazidi woman who fled ISIS counted on reuniting with her husband after he found asylum in the United States. But she was barred from boarding a flight out of Iraq.
Yazidi woman's dreams dashed
- 134 million banned from US
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Legal battle begins
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents