- Democrats blasted Trump's move
- Trump also signed a second executive action on Friday that would spur military spending
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump signed an executive order Friday that indefinitely suspends admissions for Syrian refugees and limits the flow of other refugees into the United States by instituting what the President has called "extreme vetting" of immigrants.
- What we know so far
- What it's like in the 7 impacted countries
- How the countries were chosen
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Is the ban legal?
- These are the people directly impacted
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents