- Trump did not name a reason or offer any evidence about why the agencies that vet refugees
- A Pew study found 99% of the nearly 12,600 Syrians granted refugee status last year were Muslims
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said in a new interview Friday that persecuted Christians will be given priority over other refugees seeking to enter the United States, saying they have been "horribly treated."
- What we know so far
- What it's like in the 7 impacted countries
- How the countries were chosen
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Is the ban legal?
- These are the people directly impacted
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents