- More than a quarter of teens stress about how they look in posted photos, study finds
- Help guide your kids to use social media for fun and connection, not self-doubt
It's not a law that you have to post a selfie before, during, and after every activity. But for kids, it's pretty much mandatory.
- 35 percent are worried about people tagging them in unattractive photos.
- 27 percent feel stressed about how they look in posted photos.
- 22 percent felt bad about themselves if their photos were ignored.